Miss Sharp's Art Room

unleash your inner artist

3/4 Art Sessions

on March 4, 2016

3/4H

Today I chose an artwork by Monet to share. I chose it because its very colourful and I liked the trees and the way they did the different colours on the leaves and road. The path has lots of colours blended. I have gotten better at drawing my bodies so they are not just stick figures. I am really happy with how I have learnt to give feedback to my friends. Summer ( Focus Student)

Summer was the focus student today. She showed us a painting on a calendar of a lake. It looked like a blob of paint up close but when you looked from a distance it got better and better. I thought it was ok. We are a bit oud today but we are still working. We are finishing our selfie photos. Darcy (Reporter)

Photographer  – Jude

thumb_IMG_0572_1024 thumb_IMG_0573_1024 thumb_IMG_0574_1024 thumb_IMG_0575_1024 thumb_IMG_0577_1024

BONUS SESSION

Today we started a competition artwork for “I use my brain to….” We have to colour in and make them look awesome. I’m drawing a picture of how my brain helps me to hit a cricket ball. We are drawing our pictures first then we’ll add colour. We are the only grade 3/4 doing this. Deakan (reporter)

Photographer – Chloe

3/4C

I asked 3 people about what they liked in this art session. Hayley liked colouring in her selfie, Miah liked sketching her selfie and Josie liked different artworks. I have liked trying to draw what we look like. Ruby (Reporter)

Today I brought in my Lego AT-AT walker with all my Star Wars people. I chose this because I thought it would be an exciting artwork to show everyone. I think it’s art because it’s a sculpture and sculptures are Art. Seth gave me feedback to make my face not really round. I’m really happy with my selfie because my face is exactly the shape I wanted. I got some tips from Seth to help me draw my hair so it’s not flat. It looks really good. Odin (Focus Student)

Photographer – Jed

3/4B

We are working on our phone pictures and moving on to our brain drawings. Sometimes we work really well in Art. We enjoy coming to Art because it is fun to learn new things. I have learnt how to sew and how to draw really good things. We are going to put our phones up for display and enter the brain drawings in a competition. Arie (Reporter)

Photographer – Eboni