Miss Sharp's Art Room

unleash your inner artist

Prep Clay Reflections

on October 21, 2015

thumb_IMG_4832_1024

We made a cup but we can’t put water in them. – Larni

I mixed grey, green, light green and some other colours to paint my clay – Riley

I made a little cup and I painted it with different colours and I mixed some colours up. I used gold, black and red. – Niya

I made different colours and I painted with them. I made pink with red and white and I made green with blue, yellow and white and I made another colour – Ella

I am proud of how I mixed colours together. Miss Sharp helped me put red dots on my cup.– Jai

I mixed up colours to make grey and brown. I also mixed yellow and blue to make green – Kade

I mixed some green for the inside of my bowl and brown for the bottom. I maybe did a few zigzags and dots too. – Archer

I used dark blue and yellow and white. – Jordan.

I put blue on the bottom and black on the inside of my cup. – Jye

I tried to make green and I made pink and light blue to decorate my bowl – Acacia

I mixed some colours to make blue and I mixed white and blue and it made light blue. – Emma

I mixed red and blue and it made purple. I used it to paint my bowl. – Indi

I liked making a bowl in clay. I mixed light blue and yellow to paint it. – Nadia

I mixed colours and I made grey and also I mixed yellow, light pink and that made a different kind of pink to just mixing white and red. – Mackenzie

I really liked making things with clay – Madi.

thumb_IMG_4833_1024 thumb_IMG_4834_1024 thumb_IMG_4836_1024 thumb_IMG_4837_1024 thumb_IMG_4838_1024