Miss Sharp's Art Room

unleash your inner artist

Arts Extravaganza

on November 5, 2014

Today a team of helpers (thanks Sally, Kerry and Janet your help was very much appreciated) and myself set up the art display for the Arts Extravaganza tomorrow and i have to say….. it looks amazing. The display features at least one artwork by every single student in the school, there are well over 300 artworks on show.

The artworks showcase a variety of art forms including clay, painting, weaving and collage, as well as explore a selection of artists and styles like Van Gogh, Andy Warhol (Pop Art), Klimt, Kandinsky, Henri Rousseau, graffiti and Anime. It is an explosion of colour and texture and showcases how amazing our budding artists are.

I hope that many of you can come and see our exhibition and watch our talented students performing in the circus, band and choirs, but for those of you who can’t please enjoy some pictures of the display here. 🙂

IMG_5064 IMG_5065 IMG_5063 IMG_5060 IMG_5059 IMG_5058 IMG_5057 IMG_5056 IMG_5054IMG_5066 IMG_5062 IMG_5061IMG_5066

5 Responses to “Arts Extravaganza”

1. Summer Merrick says:

Miss sharp great blog. I like the art work!

2. Holly and Ryan Mc says:

Hi Miss Sharp!
    WE really like the art blog. We liked doing the sewing. Thankyou for being our art teacher!
    Zaijain

3. Adam says:

Hi Miss Sharp
    Mum and I really love the art blog. I really like playing with my coushion, it feels so comftorble. You’re a really great Art teacher.
    Hope you’re our art te3acher next year.
    By